1) An application for admittance is to be completed for all pupils who attend North Rome Christian School.
2) A personal interview will be held with each new applicant and his/her family.
3) NRCS administrative board will review all new student applicants prior to approval for processing toward enrollment.
4) When entering our school for the first time, an applicant must have:
- Latest report card and/or academic testing results.
- Official documentation of all required immunizations and/or stipulated exemptions on file.
- Student applicant academic/disciplinary file folder from last school attended must be received prior to final approval for enrollment.
5) Upon approval, parents are informed of the student’s acceptance. Conditions on probationary status may be required for acceptance. Continued enrollment is dependent upon completion of all probationary requirements. All new students are considered probationary for a period of three (3) months.
6) Enrollment will be considered complete for that school year when all of the above steps have been finalized and the annual registration fee has been received.
7) Students will not be able to start classes until the registration fee has been paid.
1. Parents and students must be active in a Bible believing church as confirmed by their pastor.
2. Parents and students shall express their agreement with the school’s philosophy and handbook policies. The student must exemplify by his/her attitudes and lifestyle that he is committed to being a follower of Christ, to be obedient to God’s Word, and exhibit a teachable spirit. This will be reflected in speech, respect for authority, reverence for the Lord, and in fruit evident to believers around him.
3. Parents who desire to enroll their children in NRCS shall express as their primary motive for enrollment that of continuing the Christian training which has begun in the home.